Thursday, March 30, 2023

I Am Human

I Am Human

I am human

But so much more

I trust

I believe

In Someone more

God blessed me

Just as He blessed you

I am human

But I see the possibilities

Not in the future of Humankind

But in the future you do not see

You have chosen to have time stand still

The moment is not the prize

The prize is endless

The god of this world has fooled you

He creeps

He rewards sin

He has his "chosen" people

Do not be deceived by them

Do not honour evil

Demons corrupt others

Demons pretend to help

They seek your pity

Your sympathy

But it is time to go Home

That door is always open

Break free from the covenant of Satan

Find Jesus 

He is right behind you

Restore your soul

Find life

Find your humanity

Find what you have lost


Thank you,

Joseph Pede

No comments: