Mark Carney seeks to have Canada become an associate member of the EU, yet Carney fails to show up at the Canadian parliament. Have you noticed Canada's transition from democracy to dictatorship? The EU has yet to ratify the decades long CETA agreement, yet Canada seeks to become an associate member of the EU. I laugh because the Hell's Angels and Organized Crime have patch members and made men, with thousands of "associates" waiting in the wings to attain influence, power and respect.
What will association mean - having EU refugees and immigrants come to Canada? Is this a New Liberal Immigration Strategy. Over the past decade, tens of millions of immigrants and refugees have entered the European Union, with the total foreign-born population in the block rising from around 40 million to roughly 64.2 million. That's more than the entire population of Canada, and 10-15% of the EU population. I'm beginning to appreciate Optimus more and more.
I just want to go to bed at night knowing Donald Trump is a welcomed guest in Canada and 80%+ of what Canadians produce continues to flow into the USA.
Canada is not even the size of Texas' economy. What the F**k is Carney talking about. We have the largest economy in the world next door and this guy is travelling the world accomplishing nothing - on our dime. 500 major products and not one has been approved. Carney has been in office for almost two years and advised Trudeau for a much longer period of time. Trump changed the world in 90 days. I love the EU, but I'm only interested in hugging and doing business with Americans. Canada represents 1.5% of the America's GDP. Does anyone understand that. America does not need Canada - we need America.
I'm not interested in booze and bullshit. The Liberal establishment wants to stay in power to hide their criminal involvement in the Covid vaccine depopulation agenda. They need to maintain political control to prevent the law from putting the culprits behind bars and exposing what they have done (scandals, funding fictitious wars, money laundering etc.) over the past decade. Chretien is simply another Liberal crook (Adscam) attempting to protect the Liberal gravy grain.
It's time Canadians wake up. Speeches don't create jobs, housing, healthcare and a safe and thriving economy. I love those fucking Americans, and so does Carney. His investment portfolio is invested in the USA, not Canada.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment